POJAX MUDDRAFUCKAZ. BECAUSE YOUR SHOWS SUCK ASS.

POJAX MUDDRAFUCKAZ. BECAUSE YOUR SHOWS SUCK ASS.
POJAX MUDDRAFUCKAZ. BECAUSE YOUR SHOWS SUCK ASS.

It's The Japanese HELLoween Occupation!!!

It's The Japanese HELLoween Occupation!!!
Degenerate (Osaka), Demanda (Nara City)

HARIMAU ASIA TENGGARA SEA Tour 2014

HARIMAU ASIA TENGGARA SEA Tour 2014
IT'S THE FUCKING JAPANESE HELLOWEEN OCCUPATION!

United One Blood Records Show

United One Blood Records Show
12.6.14 IDB Sucat, Paranaque

KONSPIRAZINE 5 NOW OUT!!!

KONSPIRAZINE 5 NOW OUT!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

BREAKFAST INSOMNIA ZINE

R.I.P. Breakfast Insomnia zine.

Today was a sad day for everyone in the scene as we lost a good friend, a brother, a comrade.

Rest In Peace.


"Life's too short to spend it in hatred and sadness, traveling around and aural orgasm really helps me a lot to combat this total bullshit. All I want is a positive energy and the need to be in control with myself, because I have this tendency to be out of control."

"The stabs of reality change me for the better (I believe), to learn from the past and never regret it, to forgive and forget. Acceptance is the best way to embrace it all. To find goodness in everyone, in spite of the evilness that surround us all and terrorized the lives of the many, to hope for the best and expect for the worst with a smile."

"For everything shall pass and the repetition of failure and mistake give me more strength than before, to overcome the tragic comedy of life."


"The evidence of death is before my eyes constantly, but this death of the world, a death constantly going on, does not move in my peripheral to swallow me. This death is right at my very feet.. moving from me outward. My own death is a step in advance of me always. "

"Crimethinc my balls. Fuck me? Ok, Fuck you!"

-A-Flava/Archi
Guerra Mundial, Breakfast Insomnia fanzine
a free spirit, a true revolutionary.
Almighty.

Stay Free, brotha.

(pics by Keith and Ace, that was on the last zinecon held at Kalye Art Gallery last April 2011. Thanks fellas.)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment